We all know that Kamal’s latest flick, Uttama Villain has been threatened for a ban by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad. Now, according to the latest update, a renowned Muslim organization has come in support of VHP and have filed a case on the Kamal Starrer.
According to the petition, some lyrics in one of the songs in the film represent the Hindus in a derogatory way. This is not the first time that Kamal has had release problems. Even for Vishwaroopam, Kamal faced similar situations from Muslim organizations and struggled a lot to release his film.
The makers of this film are yet to respond on this petition. Slated to hit the screens on May 1st, Uttama Villain is directed by Ramesh Aravind and has many stalwarts in major roles
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success