After staying in the jail for the last week or so, the Malayalam actor, Dileep was presented in court today. The latest news is that the star hero has been denied bail once again and he will be going back to Aluva jail for some more days.
With each passing day, Dileep’s involvement in the case is getting worse and the entire Malayalam industry is in shock over this case. The star hero who was kidnapped and molested is silent in this issue but the cops are doing their best to get hold of the culprits.
As of now, it is quite clear that the Malayalam star is surely having a connection with the kidnapping case and his role and what he actually did needs to be proved in the court.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race