Touted to be a crazy project with three directors teaming up, the most awaited Tamil horror thriller, Nenjam Marappithalai, has wrapped up its shooting yesterday. The film sees the coming together of three star directors, Selvaraghavan as its director, Gautham Menon as the producer and SJ Suryah as the male lead.
Nenjam Marappithalai also has Regina Cassandra playing a ghost and Nandita Swetha in a pivotal role. Hotshot music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music for this high budget thriller.
The film will now move in to its post-production phase and the makers will release it in Tamil and Telugu in either August or September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL