Released on October 15 as a Dussehra festive treat, Akhil Akkineni and Pooja Hegde’s romantic entertainer, Most Eligible Bachelor, has surpassed a major milestone. The film has entered the Rs 50 crore gross club worldwide on its 18th day.
Needless to say, Akhil is quite thrilled with this much-needed hit. Pooja Hegde’s stardom has been consolidated with the film’s grand success and even director Bommarillu Bhaskar has made a successful comeback.
Bunny Vas and Vasu Varma jointly bankrolled Most Eligible Bachelor under Allu Aravind’s presentation. Gopi Sundar is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Priyanka Jawalkar – I got a great scope to act in Gamanam
- Akhanda’s day 3 AP, TS collections; Continues solid run
- EMK: Mahesh-Jr NTR special episode telecasts tonight
- Akhanda’s Hindi dubbing rights sold for a bomb
- Bangarraju’s Naa Kosam is a breezy melody
- Gamanam gets clean ‘U’ certificate