On this special occasion of New Year, the makers of Malayalam superstar Mohanlal’s ambitious historic war drama, Marakkar, launched the film’s first look this morning.
Marakkar’s first look poster reveals that the film will be released on March 26th. The film will be simultaneously released in Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi. In a massive feat for any Malayalam film, Marakkar will be released in a humongous 5,000 screens worldwide.
Marakkar is touted as the most expensive film ever made in the Malayalam cinema history. Antony Perumbavoor of Aashirwad Cinemas is producing the movie and veteran director Priyadarshan is directing the film. Nagarjuna will be seen in a special role in the movie, which will also feature Keerthy Suresh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?