On this special occasion of New Year, the makers of Malayalam superstar Mohanlal’s ambitious historic war drama, Marakkar, launched the film’s first look this morning.
Marakkar’s first look poster reveals that the film will be released on March 26th. The film will be simultaneously released in Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi. In a massive feat for any Malayalam film, Marakkar will be released in a humongous 5,000 screens worldwide.
Marakkar is touted as the most expensive film ever made in the Malayalam cinema history. Antony Perumbavoor of Aashirwad Cinemas is producing the movie and veteran director Priyadarshan is directing the film. Nagarjuna will be seen in a special role in the movie, which will also feature Keerthy Suresh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again