Ending several months long speculations, Tamil hero Arya and Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa made their relationship official on the Valentine’s Day. The couple also revealed that they will tie the knot in March.
Meanwhile, Sayyeshaa’s mother Shaheen Banu has made some interesting revelations about her daughter’s relationship with Arya. In a latest interaction with a Tamil entertainment portal, Shaheen clarified that Sayyeshaa and Arya’s is not exactly a love marriage. She revealed that it was Arya’s parents who first came up with the marriage proposal and that the alliance was okayed as Sayyeshaa liked Arya.
Laughing off the reports about Sayyeshaa-Arya’s romantic relationship, Shaheen said that her daughter and Arya were not dating each other until their marriage was fixed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nepotism exists in the film industry, says Tamannaah
- Ram Charan giving an opportunity to a debutante
- Popular actress opens up about rumors on marriage and pregnancy
- Review : Bhanumathi & Ramakrishna (Available on AHA) – Sensible Rom-com
- Poor TRP’s for this hit film
- Vijay Sethupathi turns scriptwriter