Ending several months long speculations, Tamil hero Arya and Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa made their relationship official on the Valentine’s Day. The couple also revealed that they will tie the knot in March.
Meanwhile, Sayyeshaa’s mother Shaheen Banu has made some interesting revelations about her daughter’s relationship with Arya. In a latest interaction with a Tamil entertainment portal, Shaheen clarified that Sayyeshaa and Arya’s is not exactly a love marriage. She revealed that it was Arya’s parents who first came up with the marriage proposal and that the alliance was okayed as Sayyeshaa liked Arya.
Laughing off the reports about Sayyeshaa-Arya’s romantic relationship, Shaheen said that her daughter and Arya were not dating each other until their marriage was fixed.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next