TFI’s ambitious period drama, ‘Baahubali’, is currently being shot in Kerala. Ace director S.S.Rajamaouli is handling the project and Prabhas is essaying the lead role in this movie. A very interesting thing happened on the sets of the film today.
The production team is shooting some sequences near a waterfall and the day started off with very little flow. The team hoped and prayed for more water and mother nature answered their prayers. Within a short span of time, the trickle turned into a thunderous flow of water.
The team of Baahubali pasted the pictures on their official FB page. The pic on the left shows a relatively thin flow, while the one on the right shows the pounding waters. Arka Media banner is producing this movie with a massive budget. Music is being composed by M.M.Keeravani and Senthil is handling the cinematography.
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj