TFI’s ambitious period drama, ‘Baahubali’, is currently being shot in Kerala. Ace director S.S.Rajamaouli is handling the project and Prabhas is essaying the lead role in this movie. A very interesting thing happened on the sets of the film today.
The production team is shooting some sequences near a waterfall and the day started off with very little flow. The team hoped and prayed for more water and mother nature answered their prayers. Within a short span of time, the trickle turned into a thunderous flow of water.
The team of Baahubali pasted the pictures on their official FB page. The pic on the left shows a relatively thin flow, while the one on the right shows the pounding waters. Arka Media banner is producing this movie with a massive budget. Music is being composed by M.M.Keeravani and Senthil is handling the cinematography.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims