Motion Capture Technology has become quite famous ever since it was used in Rajnikanth’s next film ‘Kochaidayaan’ and more and more filmmakers are attracted towards this technology and are using it in their films.
Tamil director Venkat Prabhu who is known to adapt to new technologies is the first person to use motion capture technology in his new film ‘Biryani’. Apparently the ace director has used this technology for a fight sequence which was shot in Puducherry on Karthi and Nithin Sathya. This film will be dubbed in to Telugu with the same title and more details on the audio and movie release date are awaited.
Hansika is cast opposite Karthi for the first time and Yuvan Shankar Raja will be composing the music of the film. Gnanvel Raja is producing this movie under Studio Green Banner.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu