The shocking incident of Malayalam star heroine Bhavana rattled everyone including common people and celebrities. Actor Manchu Manoj too is terribly disturbed by the incident and he has vowed to make a film that showcases the atrocities being committed on women in India.
In his latest promotional interview, Manoj said he is enraged with anger upon reading about the unending sexual abuses that women are subjected to by perverted males.
Manoj went on to say that the Manchu family always respects women a lot and that’s why God has blessed their family with girl children.
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections