The theaters all over the country have been closed for over three months now sending many film producers into a tizzy. A number of film workers and theater business folks have lost their livelihood.
But the talk now is that the central government is in plans to start the theaters from the 1st of August all over the country. The talk is that there will be an age limit for all those who will come to the theaters and only adults will be allowed.
The cases in the country are only on the rise with each passing day and giving permission to theaters would be suicidal is the talk. But as the lockdown is being lifted slowly in many areas, there is a chance of theaters to be re-opened. We need to see how things will unfold in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine to do the remake of Piku
- Poll : Are you excited for the theatres to open in Telugu states?
- Vangaveeti and George Reddy actor signs a crazy project
- Bandla Ganesh clears the rumors once again
- Chandni Chowdary reveals her biggest struggles in career
- Talk- This crazy actor’s negative role in Pushpa?