The movie ticket prices are likely to be hiked soon, if the latest buzz is to be believed. According to the latest reports, Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy is going to bring it into effect sometime soon. A section of media has reported that in cities, the maximum price of tickets in single screen theatres is going to be increased to Rs 75 from Rs 50 whereas, the lowest ticket price is going to be increased to Rs 25 from Rs 10. In tier II cities, where the maximum ticket price is Rs 35, it’s going to be increased to Rs 55 and the lowest price will be increased from Rs 10 to Rs 20. Moreover, the ticket prices of non A/C theatres are also expected to increase.
A section of film industry has been lobbying for the increase in ticket prices for quite sometime and they are extremely happy with this move, but the other section which has been opposing the move is unhappy. We’ll have to wait and see how this move to increase ticket prices affects film industry and the audience in general.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas