Senior hero Daggubati Venkatesh and his nephew Akkineni Naga Chaitanya are working on the much-awaited family entertainer, Venky Mama. The film’s 25-day long schedule is currently underway in Kashmir.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Venky Mama makers have roped in former Mr India World Prateek Jain for a crucial role in the film. Although there has been no official announcement, it’s being speculated that Prateek will be essaying a negative role in Venky Mama.
Prateek was crowned with the Mr India World title in 2014. He hails from Bengaluru, where he is a prominent name in the modelling scene. Prateek is also a mixed martial arts fighter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking TRP ratings for Vikram’s I
- PR team refutes heroine’s father’s COVID-19 positive rumors
- Poll : Who should reprise Tabu’s role in Nithin’s Andha Dhun remake?
- Thaman gives much-needed update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Chiru-Meher Ramesh filmto be this remake?
- Alia Bhatt to join RRR shoot only in 2021?