Senior hero Daggubati Venkatesh and his nephew Akkineni Naga Chaitanya are working on the much-awaited family entertainer, Venky Mama. The film’s 25-day long schedule is currently underway in Kashmir.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Venky Mama makers have roped in former Mr India World Prateek Jain for a crucial role in the film. Although there has been no official announcement, it’s being speculated that Prateek will be essaying a negative role in Venky Mama.
Prateek was crowned with the Mr India World title in 2014. He hails from Bengaluru, where he is a prominent name in the modelling scene. Prateek is also a mixed martial arts fighter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Rakshasudu’s gripping trailer unveiled
- Star hero and his girlfriend blessed with a baby boy
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Allu Aravind confirms film with Boyapati Srinu
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start