Senior hero Daggubati Venkatesh and his nephew Akkineni Naga Chaitanya are working on the much-awaited family entertainer, Venky Mama. The film’s 25-day long schedule is currently underway in Kashmir.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Venky Mama makers have roped in former Mr India World Prateek Jain for a crucial role in the film. Although there has been no official announcement, it’s being speculated that Prateek will be essaying a negative role in Venky Mama.
Prateek was crowned with the Mr India World title in 2014. He hails from Bengaluru, where he is a prominent name in the modelling scene. Prateek is also a mixed martial arts fighter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja