Akhil Akkineni’s third film, Mr Majnu, released in January last year amid high expectations. Akhil, who was hoping to score a hit with this Venky Atluri romantic drama, was left disappointed as the film had to end up as a failure at the box-office.
However, despite the Telugu version’s underwhelming run, Mr Majnu’s Hindi version is packing a strong punch on YouTube. The film has been dubbed in Hindi by leading Hindi film distributor Goldmines Telefilms and released on July 4. Within just 3 days, Mr Majnu’s Hindi version has clocked over 25 million views, with nearly 7 lakh likes.
With the absence of movie theaters due to the Coronavirus scare, Mr Majnu looks unstoppable on the digital platform and is expected to set some new records.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’