Akhil Akkineni’s third film, Mr Majnu, released in January last year amid high expectations. Akhil, who was hoping to score a hit with this Venky Atluri romantic drama, was left disappointed as the film had to end up as a failure at the box-office.
However, despite the Telugu version’s underwhelming run, Mr Majnu’s Hindi version is packing a strong punch on YouTube. The film has been dubbed in Hindi by leading Hindi film distributor Goldmines Telefilms and released on July 4. Within just 3 days, Mr Majnu’s Hindi version has clocked over 25 million views, with nearly 7 lakh likes.
With the absence of movie theaters due to the Coronavirus scare, Mr Majnu looks unstoppable on the digital platform and is expected to set some new records.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision
- Juicy info on Ram Charan’s next
- Official announcement regarding Chiru’s next on his birthday?
- Prabhas’ home production to bankroll his best friend’s film
- NTR and Ram Charan’s disguise to be superb in RRR
- Exclusive Interview : Neeraja Kona- I am all set to direct my first film