Tollywood star hero, Megastar Chiranjeevi, who paid a visit to the Statue to Equality located at Shamshabad in Telangana yesterday, also paid a visit to the Sabarimala temple today. The actor has gone along with his wife Surekha.
The actor took to Twitter and posted a few pictures from his visit to the divine place. He also wrote that they have used the Doli service as they wanted to create any inconvenience to the devotees. He also thanked the Doli servicemen for helping many devotees to make their visit easy.
In the meantime, the actor also expressed his happiness for the accompaniment of Phoenix Chukkapalli Suresh, Phoenix Gopi and their families.
On the work front, the mega actor is busy shooting for his upcoming movie, Bholaa Shankar under the direction of Meher Ramesh and his next Acharya is scheduled to hit screens on April 29, 2022.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) February 13, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Poor remake of Nani’s MCA surfaces in Bollywood
- Kangana calls Ananya Pandey Bollywood Bimbo
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s latest US collections
- Life Ante Itta Vundaala from F3 is a perfect party song
- Poll: OTT’s using pay per view- What’s your take?
- Samantha-Nayanthara’s KRK gets its OTT release date