Sunil, Isha Chawla starrer Mr Pellikoduku is gearing up for a wide release on March 1. Devi Prasad has directed the film and NV Prasad, Paras Jain have produced the film under Mega Super Good Films banner. Post the success of Maryada Ramanna and Poola Rangadu, Sunil has expanded his market considerably and it came as a big surprise when the producers announced that the film will release in the first week of March. Most Telugu films featuring big actors don’t release in March due to exams in schools and colleges.
When Paras Jain, one of the producers, was asked why they decided to take the risk, he joked saying, “Mr Pellikoduku is a perfect stress buster. Students who are quite tensed about their exams should watch the film.” However, he added that in the past, Tarun starrer Priyamaina Neeku had also released during exams time and it went on to become a big hit. “We are confident that we have made a good film which is why we have decided to go ahead with the film’s release on March 1,” he said. S A Rajkumar has scored the music. The film has got a clean U certificate from the censor board. Mr Pellikoduku is the official remake of Tanu Weds Manu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series