Mrunal Thakur won the hearts of the audience with her captivating performance and beauty in the blockbuster Sita Ramam. Now Mrunal gave a big surprise to her fans by revealing that she is part of Akshay Kumar’s Selfiee.
The team released the promo of a special song featuring Akshay Kumar and Mrunal Thakur today. The film is the official remake of the Malayalam hit Driving License, and Akshay plays a superstar. It is being said that Mrunal plays an actor alongside Akshay and will be seen for a brief time in the film.
The movie is up for a grand release on 24th February. Apart from Selfiee, Mrunal Thakur is now playing the female lead in Nani’s new film, which commenced shooting lately. Also, Mrunal’s Hindi film Gumraah is slated for theatrical release on 7th April.
Woop woop 🙌🏻 https://t.co/n0obcJZan7
— Mrunal Thakur (@mrunal0801) February 7, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food