Yet another major tragedy hits late comedian MS Narayana’s family. Only two days ago, family members and the Telugu film industry observed the first death anniversary of the star comedian MS Narayana. This morning, MS Narayana’s wife Kalaprapurna passed away following chronic illness.
Kalaprapurna had been suffering from heart related ailments since a long time. She was 63 and survived by her son Vikram and daughter Sasikiran Narayana. Kalaprapurna was deeply devastated by the untimely death of her husband last year and she couldn’t cope with the loss since then.
123telugu.com expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Venky-Salman rock with their dance at Ashritha’s wedding
- Veteran actor slut shames Nayanthara at her film’s event
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!