M S Raju is gearing up to shoot his upcoming film RUM, which is a short form for Rambha Urvashi Menaka. It’s a women centric film and reportedly contains a lot of action sequences. Already, Trisha and Poorna have been roped in for two of the three lead roles and for a long time there was a confusion over who’s going to be the other actress in the league. Earlier, rumours were abuzz that Archana will be playing the role; however, there seems to some clarity finally. The latest news is that Nikesha Patel is going to play the role of Urvashi in this film. She had made her debut opposite Pawan Kalyan in S J Suryah’s Puli and after that she completely vanished from the limelight. Nikesha is based in London and currently she’s awaiting the release of her next Telugu film ‘OM’ in which she’s sharing the screen space with Kalyan Ram and Kriti Kharbanda. RUM is expected to hit the floors shortly and this is going to be M S Raju’s third venture as a director after Vaana and Tuneega Tuneega.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic