“Dirty Hari” is the new film under eminent Director M.S Raju’s direction. The film is all set to release on the 18th of December on the ATT Friday Movies.
Speaking about his debut direction, MS Raju says “I have worked with films across genres, but Dirty Hari has made me explore a fresh way in direction. I have seen comments across social media, like how a brand like M.S. Raju could work on this kind of film. I prefer not to comment about the same right now. Why I did the film, why I did the film the way I did, are things the audience would understand, after watching the film on Dec 18th.
The film has Shravan Reddy, Simrat Kaur, Ruhani Sharma as the leads. The film is produced by Guduru Satish Babu and Guduru Sai Puneeth, presented by Guduru Siva Ramakrishna under the banner of SPJ Creations and Kedar Selgamsetty, Vamsi Narumanchi under the banner of Hylife Entertainments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled