“Dirty Hari” is the new film under eminent Director M.S Raju’s direction. The film is all set to release on the 18th of December on the ATT Friday Movies.
Speaking about his debut direction, MS Raju says “I have worked with films across genres, but Dirty Hari has made me explore a fresh way in direction. I have seen comments across social media, like how a brand like M.S. Raju could work on this kind of film. I prefer not to comment about the same right now. Why I did the film, why I did the film the way I did, are things the audience would understand, after watching the film on Dec 18th.
The film has Shravan Reddy, Simrat Kaur, Ruhani Sharma as the leads. The film is produced by Guduru Satish Babu and Guduru Sai Puneeth, presented by Guduru Siva Ramakrishna under the banner of SPJ Creations and Kedar Selgamsetty, Vamsi Narumanchi under the banner of Hylife Entertainments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack