TThe news is that the makers, PVP and Matinee Entertainment will be releasing the film in close to 3600 screens all over. Karan Johar is distributing this film in Bollywood and this has doubled the buzz for the film.
Releasing in Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil at the same time, this film is already in news with some huge appreciation coming in from the press shows which were held yesterday.
Rana, on the other hand, is touring all the major cities to promote his film which is the first underwater war drama ever made in India. Directed by Sankalp Reddy, this film has Rana playing a naval officer in the film.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director