The Telugu remake of the blockbuster Tamil romantic drama, 96, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies of 2020. Samantha and Sharwanand are reprising Trisha and Vijay Sethupathi’s roles in this Dil Raju production. Premkumar, the director of the Tamil original, is also helming the remake.
The latest update is that the title and first look poster of 96’s Telugu remake will be out tomorrow (Jan 7) at 10 am. The film’s shoot has been wrapped up already and the post-production work is going on at the moment. Govind Vasantha, the talented music director who composed a soulful soundtrack for the Tamil version, is also scoring for the Telugu album.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to commence his next in April
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?