Here’s a thrilling news for all the fans of legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan. The actor’s long-delayed film on global terrorism, Vishwaroopam 2, is finally out of the cans and the post-production formalities have begun in full swing.
Currently, the film’s dubbing, VFX and DI works are going on in Chennai. The film was originally produced by Aascar Ravichandran, but Kamal Haasan’s Rajkamal Films International banner has reportedly taken the proceedings in its hands.
Vishwaroopam 2 is a sequel to The super hit 2013 spy thriller, Vishwaroopam. Apart from playing the lead role, Kamal has also penned the film’s script and directed it. Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Rahul Bose and Shekar Kapur play important roles in this high budget entertainer.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das