It is a known fact that megastar Chiranjeevi is doing a film that will be the remake of Malayalam hit Lucifer. The project was launched today at Super Good Office in the city’s Film Nagar area.
Konidela Productions, Super Good Films, and N V R Films are jointly producing the movie with Smt. Surekha Konidela is presenting the movie. Mohan Raja is directing the film. Music Director S S Thaman is all set to provide scintillating music to this mega project.
Noted producers like Allu Aravind, Ashwini Dutt, DVV Danayya, Niranjan Reddy, Nagababu, Director Koratala Siva, Producer’s Tagore Madhu, Gemini Kiran, Writer Satyanand, Meher Ramesh, Bobby, Ram Achanta, Gopi Achanta, Miryala Ravinder Reddy, Naveen Yerneni, Sirish Reddy, UV Creations Vicky, and others participated in the pooja ceremony.
Articles that might interest you:
- Election effect -Karthi’s Sulthan to be postponed?
- Liger’s last schedule to be canned in Hyderabad
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi – Gaali Sampath is more of an emotional thriller
- RRR- Alia to romance Charan in a special backdrop
- Poll : Which of these crazy remakes are you waiting for?
- Chay’s role revealed in Vikram Kumar’s Thank You