Tamil superstar Chiyaan Vikram is going to have two back-to-back releases in the second half of this year in the form of Gautham Menon’s Dhruvanatchathiram and Vijay Chandar’s Sketch.
Over the past few months, there have been numerous reports about the sequel to Vikram’s yesteryear blockbuster movie, Saamy. Finally, the film’s shooting will kick-start from the last week of this month.
Mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari, who had directed the film’s first part, will be directing the sequel as well. Trisha and Keerthy Suresh are the film’s leading ladies, while DSP is going to score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution
- Tamil actor turned politician donates his college
- Mega hero’s next to skip its announced release date
- Post Sukumar’s film, Allu Arjun trying for this director?
- This heroine to play a negative role in Nani’s V?