Tamil superstar Chiyaan Vikram is going to have two back-to-back releases in the second half of this year in the form of Gautham Menon’s Dhruvanatchathiram and Vijay Chandar’s Sketch.
Over the past few months, there have been numerous reports about the sequel to Vikram’s yesteryear blockbuster movie, Saamy. Finally, the film’s shooting will kick-start from the last week of this month.
Mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari, who had directed the film’s first part, will be directing the sequel as well. Trisha and Keerthy Suresh are the film’s leading ladies, while DSP is going to score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future
- Training Day: Allu Sirish starts video fitness series