It is well-known that a sequel to the super hit youthful drama, Raghuvaran B.Tech, has been in the making. The sequel stars Dhanush and Amala Paul once again and it is being directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth.
The ongoing reports in the Tamil media circles reveal that this much-awaited sequel is slated for a mid-July release, to coincide with the third anniversary of Raghuvaran B.Tech. The makers are yet to lock the sequel’s release date.
Raghuvaran B.Tech 2 has its story and dialogues penned by Dhanush himself, who is also producing the movie. Bollywood star Kajol is playing a crucial role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser