Varun Tej is currently working on a space thriller in Ghazi fame Sankalp Reddy’s direction. Varun essays the role of an astronaut in this high-budget entertainer. Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari are the film’s leading ladies.
Currently, this as-yet-untitled movies’s unit is shooting at legendary scientist and former President of India Abdul Kalam’s school in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu. Varun and Aditi are taking part in the shoot. A majority of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up already, and the entire production formalities will be completed in August
The film is being produced by director Krish and Rajeev Reddy. December 21 has been locked for the film’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time
- Reason behind Akash Puri’s emotional speech at Romantic event
- Ananya Pandey responds to being thrown out of a big south film
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Samantha to give a befitting response to all her haters?
- Action-packed start for Ram Charan’s RC15