Varun Tej is currently working on a space thriller in Ghazi fame Sankalp Reddy’s direction. Varun essays the role of an astronaut in this high-budget entertainer. Lavanya Tripathi and Aditi Rao Hydari are the film’s leading ladies.
Currently, this as-yet-untitled movies’s unit is shooting at legendary scientist and former President of India Abdul Kalam’s school in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu. Varun and Aditi are taking part in the shoot. A majority of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up already, and the entire production formalities will be completed in August
The film is being produced by director Krish and Rajeev Reddy. December 21 has been locked for the film’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India