Tamil superstar Chiyaan Vikram and Gautham Menon’s Dhruva Natchathiram is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in 2017. A couple of stylishly shot teasers that were released sometime back took the expectations around this spy thriller to the next level.
According to the latest updates, the film’s unit will be leaving for Slovenia in the third week of June for the next schedule. Vikram is currently busy with the last schedule of Sketch and he will be wrapping up the entire shoot by next week.
Dhruva Natchathiram stars Telugu beauties Ritu Varma and Aishwarya Rajesh as the female leads. Harris Jayaraj is composing the music for the movie and Gautham Menon himself is producing it.
- Latest update on Balakrishna-VV Vinayak film
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 2nd $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood