Star hero Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in Tollywood. The film’s shooting had resumed earlier this month and Pawan Kalyan will join the team later this year.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, the makers of Vakeel Saab will be coming up with a formal announcement regarding the film’s release date on the auspicious Dussehra festival day. There has been a strong buzz that Vakeel Saab will be hitting screens during the upcoming Sankranti season.
Shruti Haasan, Anjali, Nivetha Thomas and Ananya Nagalla are playing key roles in this Sriram Venu directorial. Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor are jointly bankrolling this project, which is an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink.
Articles that might interest you:
- Reports about Manchu Manoj’s marriage go viral?
- After Prabhas yet another big star to promote Jathi Rathnalu
- Latest – Bigg Boss Abhijeet signs a three-film deal?
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- Press Note : Goddess Nayanatara appears on Star Maa this Sunday
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor