Ever since the project was announced several months ago, a lot has been said about Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer ‘RRR’ with NTR and Ram Charan. While the makers are maintaining absolute secrecy about the movie, there have been numerous rumors on the film’s plotline and the star cast.
Until recently, there were reports that this highly-anticipated multi-starrer is a remake of yesteryear Bollywood hit Karan Arjun. However, the film’s producer DVV Danayya clarified in an interview that RRR is not a remake and that it’s an original story. Danayya also added that more details about the movie will be out within a month.
Adding further, Danayya said that the film’s regular shooting will kick-start in October and that the movie will be hitting the screens in summer, 2020. Apart from NTR and Charan, Rajamouli has not roped in any other actor.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry