Gopichand’s high voltage action entertainer, Oxygen wrapped up its shooting part a long while back but no news about its release was known to anyone. Now, the makers reveal that the film is nearing its post-production formalities and will release in May.
The film stars Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as its female leads and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the film’s music and the makers are gearing up with some very interesting promotions of this action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Saaho gets bigger release than Baahubali in TN!