Gopichand’s Oxygen was lying low by getting postponed many a time in the past. Now, the makers reveal that the film is nearing its post-production formalities and will release on October 27th finally.
Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel play female leads and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Gopichand has banked heavily on this film and would like the movie to be a good success at the box office. Let’s hope that the film comes out on time and does not get postponed yet again.
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar