Gopichand’s Oxygen was lying low by getting postponed many a time in the past. Now, the makers reveal that the film is nearing its post-production formalities and will release on October 27th finally.
Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel play female leads and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Gopichand has banked heavily on this film and would like the movie to be a good success at the box office. Let’s hope that the film comes out on time and does not get postponed yet again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa