Gopichand’s Oxygen was lying low by getting postponed many a time in the past. Now, the makers reveal that the film is nearing its post-production formalities and will release on October 27th finally.
Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel play female leads and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Gopichand has banked heavily on this film and would like the movie to be a good success at the box office. Let’s hope that the film comes out on time and does not get postponed yet again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series