Tamil star hero-director duo Vishal and Lingusamy have been planning to make a sequel to their 2005 blockbuster Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi) since a longtime. Keerthy Suresh is playing the female lead in this much-awaited film.
As per the latest updates, Sandakozhi 2 will be going on floors from August last week. The film will be hitting the screens during Pongal, 2018. Interestingly, actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is rumored to be playing a negative role in the movie.
- Karthi and team stuck in heavy rains
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity