Tamil star hero-director duo Vishal and Lingusamy have been planning to make a sequel to their 2005 blockbuster Sandakozhi (Pandem Kodi) since a longtime. Keerthy Suresh is playing the female lead in this much-awaited film.
As per the latest updates, Sandakozhi 2 will be going on floors from August last week. The film will be hitting the screens during Pongal, 2018. Interestingly, actress Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is rumored to be playing a negative role in the movie.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US