The most awaited debut in Tollywood, that of Akhil Akkineni’s, is finally off the ground. His first film as a hero in VV Vinayak’s direction has been launched officially with a muhurat this morning. Confirming this news, Akhil Tweeted just a while ago and said that it was a small ceremony with close friends and family members gracing it. Interestingly, actor Nithiin’s father and senior producer N Sudhakar Reddy is producing the film.
Touted to be a socio-fantasy love saga,the film’s story has been written by Veligonda Srinivas while Kona Venkat handles the dialogues department. Hotshot cinematographer Amol Rathod helms the camera while Thaman composes the music. The film’s regular shooting will start soon.
Ever since Akhil’s rocking cameo in ‘Manam’, fans’ expectations have been soaring high and the recent ‘Mountain Dew’ ad has only taken the euphoria to the next level.
All the best, Akhil!
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release