The most awaited debut in Tollywood, that of Akhil Akkineni’s, is finally off the ground. His first film as a hero in VV Vinayak’s direction has been launched officially with a muhurat this morning. Confirming this news, Akhil Tweeted just a while ago and said that it was a small ceremony with close friends and family members gracing it. Interestingly, actor Nithiin’s father and senior producer N Sudhakar Reddy is producing the film.
Touted to be a socio-fantasy love saga,the film’s story has been written by Veligonda Srinivas while Kona Venkat handles the dialogues department. Hotshot cinematographer Amol Rathod helms the camera while Thaman composes the music. The film’s regular shooting will start soon.
Ever since Akhil’s rocking cameo in ‘Manam’, fans’ expectations have been soaring high and the recent ‘Mountain Dew’ ad has only taken the euphoria to the next level.
All the best, Akhil!
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film