Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Lingaa’ is all set to begin rolling soon. The muhurtham ceremony of the film was held today in Mysore and Kannada star Ambarish gave the honorary clap. His wife Sumalatha also attended the event.
The film is being produced by Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh, who is also producing ‘Power’ in Telugu with Ravi Teja. This new Rajinikanth film will be directed by K.S. Ravikumar and A.R. Rahman is the music director.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka will be seen as the heroines in this film and Ratnavelu is the cameraman. Regular shooting will start soon at a special set in Mysore. This movie will release in 2015, possibly for Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s heartfelt Eid wishes to Muslim brothers
- New Photos : Surbhi Jyoti
- Lavanya Tripathi, Kartikeya’s unique way to utilize their free time in lockdown
- Casting couch is common in every field, says Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?