Rajinikanth will soon start shooting for his forthcoming film in Ranjith’s direction. The duo had recently collaborated for Kabali and it turned out to be a huge hit in Tamil.
According to the latest reports, the film is expected to go on floors on May 28 this year. Initially, the makers had planned to shoot the film in Mumbai; however, latest reports suggest that a huge slum set, resembling Dharavi, is being built in Chennai for this film with a budget of close to Rs 5 crores.
More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon. Meanwhile’s Rajinikanth’s 2.0 is currently under post-production and it’ll release on January 25, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser smashes YouTube records in style
- Samantha paid a bomb for her debut web series
- Sarileru Neekevvaru teaser – Impactful and massy
- It’s official: Sarileru Neekevvaru & Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s Sankranthi clash averted
- Dhruv Vikram gets unanimous praise for Adithya Varma