With the film’s release date fast approaching, the ‘Mukunda’ team has intensified its promotional strategy. Until yesterday, ‘Mukunda’ was quite low on publicity blitzkrieg. However, the film’s hero, the latest debutante from the Mega family, Varun Tej ,has been attending several media interviews along with the film’s heroine Pooja Hegde.
Ably supporting this, the producers have increased the TV promotions as well. This seems to have paid off as the film’s advance bookings have picked up pace. Already, several shows at most multiplexes are ‘filling fast’, a decent feat for a debutante. The film’s melodious songs have been doing their bit in creating the right buzz for raking in decent openings.
Srikanth Addala has directed this romantic entertainer interlaced with an intense social message, while Nallamalupu Srinivas and ‘Tagore’ Madhu are producing the film jointly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Raju Gari Gadi 3 – Comedy clicks story doesn’t
- Review : Operation Gold Fish – Only Action clicks
- Eesha Rebba gets a special promo song in her first female-centric film
- Review : Krishnarao Super Market – Wayward crime drama
- Review : Malli Malli Chusa – Dragged Out Romantic Drama
- After Nag, this director wants to work with Venky