Nagarjuna has teamed up with Nani for a hilarious multi-starrer in young filmmaker Sriram Adittya’s direction. In the movie, Nag is playing a gangster and Nani will be seen in the role of a doctor. Interacting with a news portal, Nag said that he is entering the ‘Munnabhai territory’ with this multi-starrer.
“My upcoming film with Nani is very much in the Raj Kumar Hirani territory. I play a gangster and Nani plays my doctor. It is a warm and funny script,” said Nag, hoping that Sriram Adittya will make something special out of it.
Rashmika Mandanna and Akanksha Singh are the film’s leading ladies. Veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling it under Vyjayanthi Movies banner. The film is slated to hit the screens on September 13 tentatively.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu