Nagarjuna has teamed up with Nani for a hilarious multi-starrer in young filmmaker Sriram Adittya’s direction. In the movie, Nag is playing a gangster and Nani will be seen in the role of a doctor. Interacting with a news portal, Nag said that he is entering the ‘Munnabhai territory’ with this multi-starrer.
“My upcoming film with Nani is very much in the Raj Kumar Hirani territory. I play a gangster and Nani plays my doctor. It is a warm and funny script,” said Nag, hoping that Sriram Adittya will make something special out of it.
Rashmika Mandanna and Akanksha Singh are the film’s leading ladies. Veteran producer Ashwini Dutt is bankrolling it under Vyjayanthi Movies banner. The film is slated to hit the screens on September 13 tentatively.
- Manmadhudu 2’s Hyd and Portugal schedule details
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?
- Trivikram to continue the same trend for AA19