It is a known fact that Rana is doing a film called Virata Parvam in the direction of Venu Udugula. The film has been in the making for close to two years now.
Ever since the film started, it has only seen delays and irritated the director and unit. Initially, Rana fell ill, and then his other film’s release delayed the shoot.
Then, the lockdown happened and lastly, Rana got married and delayed the film even further. Now that the dust is settling nicely, still, there is no sign of the film’s shoot.
Rana is keeping a low profile since his wedding and is not revealing anything about the project and when it will release. Only time will tell as to when the film will go back on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?