It is a known fact that Rana is doing a film called Virata Parvam in the direction of Venu Udugula. The film has been in the making for close to two years now.
Ever since the film started, it has only seen delays and irritated the director and unit. Initially, Rana fell ill, and then his other film’s release delayed the shoot.
Then, the lockdown happened and lastly, Rana got married and delayed the film even further. Now that the dust is settling nicely, still, there is no sign of the film’s shoot.
Rana is keeping a low profile since his wedding and is not revealing anything about the project and when it will release. Only time will tell as to when the film will go back on floors.
Articles that might interest you:
- RC 15: Shankar to shoot an action sequence with 1000 fighters
- Samantha to romance Ayushman Khurana?
- Pavitra Lokesh starts facing hard times
- Bollywood Box Office Update – Disappointment continues
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru achieves another rare feat
- Kaduva on track for 7th July release