It is a known fact that noted critic, Kathi Mahesh met with a horrible car accident a few days back and was in a critical condition. He was admitted to a Chennai-based hospital for treatment.
We had reported that Mahesh had to undergo multiple surgeries on his eye and face. The update is that the surgeries were done yesterday and now the doctors say that he is out of danger.
Though reports suggested that Mahesh had lost his eye completely, the news is that everything will be fine but the recovery would be a really long one ahead. Let’s wish him a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho makers spend a bomb on Adipurush Telugu rights?
- Dulquer picks Allu Arjun as his favourite hero
- Balakrishna ready to work with Bimbisara director
- Vijay Deverakonda – Liger will be a blockbuster, fans need not worry
- Anupama: Left a few big films for Kartikeya 2
- Tamannah reveals how Baahubali helped her career