With hundreds of multiplexes shut across the country for the last couple of months due to the lockdown, the Multiplex Association of India is looking at a grim future. With the country limping back to normalcy, the association heads have submitted new and enhanced safety measures to the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and various state governments.
The association has assured the ministry of following international standards of safety and precautions plan for multiplexes. Basic safety measures like masks, hand sanitizers and infrared scanners for thermal screening are made compulsory. Also, demarcated circles at all points of gatherings will ensure physical distance between each patron in the theater premises. Adjacent seats will remain empty to ensure a safe distance even inside the theaters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary singer SP Balasubramanyam honoured with Padma Vibhushan
- Rashmika on a new mission for Bollywood debut Mission Majnu
- Gopichand Malineni offered to remake Krack in Bollywood
- Shahid-Vijay Sethupathi’s web series gets a title
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video