Currently, a slum area set of Mumbai’s famous Dharavi is being built in Chennai. Even though various sources have slammed that Rajin is playing a don in the film this set of Mumbai’s slum once again proves that the film is based in Mumbai and will be based loosely on the don Haji Mastan who was the most feared person in Mumbai during the 70’s.
Dhanush produces this film which has music by Santosh Narayanan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan requests everyone to follow PM’s guidelines
- Chiranjeevi wins hearts-Makes personal calls
- Star Tamil heroine donates for film workers
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- KGF 2 to have a tragic climax?
- Nikhil makes use of lockdown in the best possible way