Currently, a slum area set of Mumbai’s famous Dharavi is being built in Chennai. Even though various sources have slammed that Rajin is playing a don in the film this set of Mumbai’s slum once again proves that the film is based in Mumbai and will be based loosely on the don Haji Mastan who was the most feared person in Mumbai during the 70’s.
Dhanush produces this film which has music by Santosh Narayanan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release
- Never wanted to become a hero: Rajinikanth
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?