Sushanth Singh’s death has become a national debate all over and many of his fans and industry people want a CBI inquiry. There is also a lot being said about the way Mumbai cops and how they are delaying the case with each passing day.
So, the Police commissioner Param Bir Singh revealed to the press today that Sushanth was searching for ways to kill himself and also googled things like Painless death and Bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
The commissioner also revealed that his account had 14.5 crores from the last year or so. These statements come at a time when many say that Sushanth was murdered. But looking at the top cop’s statements, it is more or less clear that Sushanth killed himself willingly.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood