It looks like Kangana Ranaut and her sister Rangoli could end up facing more trouble in court, if the latest developments are anything to go by. A court in Bandra, Mumbai has ordered an FIR to be registered against Kangana and Rangoli based on a complaint that they are creating divisions between communities and spreading communal hatred.
As per the reports, the complaint was filed by Munawwar Ali Sayyed, a casting director, who alleged that the two have been stoking communal hatred through their social media accounts and interviews. After examining the complaint, before ordering an FIR to be filed, the court said, “Prima facie cognizable offence been committed by the accused.”
In recent times, Kangana has made a series of statements against several members of Hindi film fraternity, and even compared Mumbai with PoK, which irked Shiv Sena. The actress also faced the heat from the local administration in Mumbai which demolished a part of her office alleging that it was an illegal structure.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19