It looks like Kangana Ranaut and her sister Rangoli could end up facing more trouble in court, if the latest developments are anything to go by. A court in Bandra, Mumbai has ordered an FIR to be registered against Kangana and Rangoli based on a complaint that they are creating divisions between communities and spreading communal hatred.
As per the reports, the complaint was filed by Munawwar Ali Sayyed, a casting director, who alleged that the two have been stoking communal hatred through their social media accounts and interviews. After examining the complaint, before ordering an FIR to be filed, the court said, “Prima facie cognizable offence been committed by the accused.”
In recent times, Kangana has made a series of statements against several members of Hindi film fraternity, and even compared Mumbai with PoK, which irked Shiv Sena. The actress also faced the heat from the local administration in Mumbai which demolished a part of her office alleging that it was an illegal structure.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?
- Kartikeya’s striking look from Ajith’s Valimai out now
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priya crosses boundaries with Ravi and Lahari’s relation