Choreographer turned director Raghava Lawrence, is currently busy directing his upcoming horror comedy Muni 3. Currently, the film is being shot in Chennai and according to the latest update, this film is giving some horrible experiences to Taapsee, the leading lady of this flick.
This film requires Taapsee to do several action sequences and for one of the scenes, she was required to shoot in water for nearly 9 hours. Speaking to a leading daily, the actress stated that she was covered with rashes when she came out of water and the hot sun in Chennai also took a toll on her. She underwent a physiotherapy treatment to get back in shape.
Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version which is expected to release in December. Vijay Anthony is going to score the music and V Krishnaswamy is cinematographer,
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster