After Prakash Raj and Rao Ramesh still dominating the scene, here is one actor who is the new toast of Tollywood. Hindi actor Murali Sharma is one man who has become the hot favorite of all the directors right now.
Murali has done some very interesting roles in the past but he came to the limelight when Maruthi showcased him in a key role in the super hit film Bhale Bhale Magadivoy.
Since then, there has been no looking back as he is seen in so many big budget projects like Hyper, Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha, Babu Bangaram, and Meelo Evaru Koteswarudu.
In the coming few months, he will be seen in many important films like DJ and some other big budget flicks which will be announced soon. With so many projects under his belt, the talented actor is surely create an unique identity of his own in Tollywood.
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?