We have reported last night that successful Tamil actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ latest film will go on floors with a formal puja ceremony today. Thalapathy62’s regular shoot will commence today itself, but the first schedule will only last for two days.
Meanwhile, confirming the ongoing speculation, Murugadoss took to Twitter this morning and announced the film’s release date in style. The director simply tweeted, “Happy Deepavali guys”, hinting that the film would release during the Diwali festive weekend in the second half of 2018.
Keerthy Suresh is the film’s leading lady and AR Rahman is the music composer. Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high-budget entertainer.
— A.R.Murugadoss (@ARMurugadoss) January 19, 2018
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu