Superatar Mahesh Babu has teamed up with star Tamil director AR Murugadoss for a high budget action thriller titled Spyder. The film, which was supposed to hit the screens in summer, has been postponed to Dasara festive season.
In his latest media interaction, Murugadoss said that Spyder is a multilayered film which is being made on a grand scale and that’s causing the delay. However, despite the delay, the director is quite happy with the way Spyder is shaping up.
Needless to say that Murugadoss’ positive words have given a huge boost to all the Superstar fans. Meanwhile, Spyder is just ten days away from completing the production formalities.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next