The shooting of Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ crazy project, Darbar, is going on at a brisk pace in Mumbai. Rajini is playing dual roles in Darbar. While one of them is a cop role, the other one is rumored to be a social activist.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar has been roped in for the antagonist role in this film. Earlier, Murugadoss launched actors like Vidyut Jammwal & Neil Nitin Mukesh in baddie roles for Thuppakki and Kaththi respectively.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?
- Fresh update on Most Eligible Bachelor
- Is Sai Dharam Tej committing another blunder?
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- This star heroine confirmed for Pawan-Krish film
- Juicy info on Mahesh Babu’s role in Chiru-Koratala film