The shooting of Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ crazy project, Darbar, is going on at a brisk pace in Mumbai. Rajini is playing dual roles in Darbar. While one of them is a cop role, the other one is rumored to be a social activist.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar has been roped in for the antagonist role in this film. Earlier, Murugadoss launched actors like Vidyut Jammwal & Neil Nitin Mukesh in baddie roles for Thuppakki and Kaththi respectively.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh posts a heartfelt message on Women’s Day
- Virata Parvam team’s Women’s Day tribute to its female characters
- This popular star to be Kamal’s villain in Vikram?
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu