The shooting of Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ crazy project, Darbar, is going on at a brisk pace in Mumbai. Rajini is playing dual roles in Darbar. While one of them is a cop role, the other one is rumored to be a social activist.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar has been roped in for the antagonist role in this film. Earlier, Murugadoss launched actors like Vidyut Jammwal & Neil Nitin Mukesh in baddie roles for Thuppakki and Kaththi respectively.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date