The shooting of Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ crazy project, Darbar, is going on at a brisk pace in Mumbai. Rajini is playing dual roles in Darbar. While one of them is a cop role, the other one is rumored to be a social activist.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar has been roped in for the antagonist role in this film. Earlier, Murugadoss launched actors like Vidyut Jammwal & Neil Nitin Mukesh in baddie roles for Thuppakki and Kaththi respectively.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat