The shooting of Super Star Rajinikanth and AR Murugadoss’ crazy project, Darbar, is going on at a brisk pace in Mumbai. Rajini is playing dual roles in Darbar. While one of them is a cop role, the other one is rumored to be a social activist.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar has been roped in for the antagonist role in this film. Earlier, Murugadoss launched actors like Vidyut Jammwal & Neil Nitin Mukesh in baddie roles for Thuppakki and Kaththi respectively.
Lyca Productions is bankrolling this highly-anticipated biggie. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match