Looks like the controversy surrounding the 64th National Film Awards will not subside any soon. Soon after the announcement of the National Awards, star Tamil director AR Murugadoss tweeted alleging that the awards were biased and that the jury displayed partiality.
A couple of days ago, the National Awards’ jury head and veteran filmmaker Priyadarshan made a few shocking comments saying that AR Murugadoss has only made third rate action films in his career and that his opinions have no value.
And looks like Murugadoss is in no mood to sit back calmly. The director took to his Twitter profile and tweeted addressing the jury, “#NationalAwards #Biased Mr. jury, It’s nt only my opinion it’s the voice of whole Indian audience, better nt to argue & dig out the truth.”
— A.R.Murugadoss (@ARMurugadoss) April 14, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?
- Rakul Preet missing this aspect of filmmaking
- Thalapath65’s first look to be out on this date?