Star Tamil director AR Murugadoss is currently busy with the pre-production work for his soon to be commenced biggie starring Vijay. As per the latest reports in Bollywood tabloids, Murugadoss will be remaking the 2004 hit Hollywood sports drama, Million Dollar Baby, in Hindi.
Apparently, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar will reprise Clint Eastwood’s role, while TV actress Marina Kuwar will play Hillary Swank’s role in the Hindi remake. This as-yet-untitled movie will be going on floors sometime in 2018. More details about this interesting project will be revealed soon.
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US